Great news for our skiers, riders, snowshoers and sliders! With special thanks to Mother Nature for all the fresh snow and the hard work of our snowmaking team, we’ll be opening up some new terrain in the coming days!
New Terrain Opening Schedule
Thursday, December 1
- Peak, Lower Peak and Heaven Sake runs open, all accessible via The Peak Chair
Friday, December 2
- The Cut and Chalet Road runs open, accessible via The Screaming Eagle Chair
- The Cut Terrain Park opens, accessible via The Screaming Eagle Chair
- The Snowshoe Grind opens, with early season conditions
Saturday, December 3
- Entire Snowshoe Park opens, with early season conditions
- The Sliding Zone opens
Be amongst the first people to enjoy the new downhill runs on Thursday or Friday from 1pm – 9pm, or join us on the weekend from 9am – 9pm. Beginning Monday, December 5 we’ll be back to our regular full-time hours for skiing and riding and mountaintop activities.
With amazing snowmaking temperatures and more snow in the forecast, we look forward to opening up even more terrain in the coming days.