Looking for a little last-minute inspiration to help you celebrate dad this Sunday? We’ve got you covered. With a mountaintop full of activities to enjoy, Grouse Mountain is a sure win when looking for something to do this Father’s Day.
Here are our Top 5 picks for Father’s Day:
Hit the Ropes
– Our new Mountain Ropes Adventure™
is a unique way to spend a day outside in BC’s beautiful forest. We’ll have you balancing, swinging, zipping and climbing your way through a series of four aerial ropes courses. Cheer on dad as he conquers the infamous DNA bridge. Little ones can also enjoy adventures with dad in the Kids Tree Canopy Adventure™
– Soak in the sunshine and enjoy some smokey bbq with dad on the patio at the Rusty Rail BBQ and Grill
. Dig in to BBQ Ribs or a Pulled Pork Sandwich as you take in the stunning mountain views.
– Get your heart pounding and adrenaline pumping with a 5-line Mountain Zipline Tour
across the mountaintop. Our dual lines let you and dad enjoy the thrills together as you race across the lines. Make sure to check out the view as it goes speeding by.
Kick Back With a Cold One
– taking in a mountaintop of activities will certainly earn you a frosty treat. Dad can enjoy a nice cold beer or a hand scooped ice cream cone on the new Paradise Patio
. Located adjacent to the World Famous Lumberjack Show on the plateau, it’s a great pit-stop while you enjoy a day on the Mountain.
E-Mountain Bike Tour
– Give one of the North Shore’s favourite activities a try with a Scenic E-Mountain Bike Tour
. All the downhill thrills with a little uphill help from state-of-the-art Rossignol pedal-assist bikes, these tours are a great way to get a taste of mountain biking. There’ll be plenty of photo ops with dad at the spectacular viewpoints along the way.
No visit to Grouse Mountain is complete without a visit to Grinder and Coola
! While you won’t be able to give our Grizzlies a bear hug, you’re sure to get a big hug from dad for all the fun you’ve treated him to.