Adventures in Education Field Trips
Our field trips offer wildlife and habitat education, First Nations' cultural experiences, and recreational activities that include ski and snowboard lessons, outdoor ice skating, nature hikes, guided snowshoe tours, and Peak of Christmas festivities. Our motto is safe, fun, easy! We put safety first, always, then fun for the kids and easy for the teachers. We are so excited that the redesign of B.C.’s curriculum aligns well with our love of outdoor spaces and hands on learning. Our Educators have worked hard over the last two years redesigning our curriculums so that we can teach outside whenever possible, and so that our programs align with the Ministry of Education’s “Big Ideas”. We still have the option of indoor class space during inclement weather, but look forward to sharing our knowledge with your students in the natural beautiful setting of Grouse Mountain.
Sample Schedule & Timing
(Program Time 9:30am-2:30pm. Express schedule available.)
9:30am Arrive at the Base of Grouse Mountain
9:45am-10:15am Skyride to Alpine Station
10:30am-11:15am híwus First Nations Presentation
11:30am-12:15pm Wildlife Curriculum Session
12:30pm-1:00 pm Lunch break
1:15pm-2:00pm Recreational Component*
2:15pm Skyride to Base
2:30pm Depart Grouse Mountain
*Activity dependent on season. Order of activities only for illustrative purposes, subject to change.
Pricing for BC Students (non-residents please contact Education Sales for prices)
Educational Field Trips $23.50/student +tax, minimum of 15 participating students required.
híwus First Nations Cultural Full-Day Program $41/student +tax, minimum of 25 participating students
- Determine the number of students and adults in your group
- Choose your preferred date and an alternative
- Upon confirming availability on your date, our Education Sales person will send you a contract and event order with deposit due date
- Carefully review the booking details, then sign and send it back via email or fax
- To make changes to your booking, contact us by phone as soon as possible (3-day minimum notice, some restrictions apply)
• Visit our FAQ page for information on parking, adult supervisors, etc.
- Quick Tip: We have the capacity to book multiple classes - book with another teacher and save on travel costs
For up-to-date information on seasonal events such as bear’s hibernation status, please