GuidedSnowshoe Field Trips
Guided snowshoe field trips welcome students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. The 1.5 hour tour will lead students on a journey through a winter wonderland on a fun snowy adventure. Students will explore snowshoeing technique, learn about winter conditions, hazards and terrain.
SAMPLE SCHEDULE & TIMING
10:30am-12:00pm | 11:00am-12:30pm | 1:00pm-2:30pm
9:30am Arrive at the Base of Grouse Mountain – Collect pre-printed group tickets from Guest Services
9:45am-10:15am Skyride to Alpine Station
10:15am Greeted by snowshoe guide at the outdoor fire pit by the skate pond
10:15am-10:30am Short introduction to snowshoeing
10:30am-12:00pm Snowshoe Tour
12:00pm Tour ends, snowshoe guides say their goodbyes Once the snowshoe tour is complete groups have the option to stay on hill for a self-guided adventure.
PRICING FOR BC STUDENTS
(Non-residents please contact the Educations Sales Team for prices)
- Snowshoe Field Trips $19.04/student, minimum of 15 participating students required.
- Determine the number of students and adults in your group
- Choose your preferred date and an alternative
- Upon confirming availability on your date, our Education Sales person will send you a contract and event order with deposit due date
- Carefully review the booking details, then sign and send it back via email or fax
- To make changes to your booking, contact us by phone as soon as possible (3-day minimum notice, some restrictions apply)
- Quick Tip: We have the capacity to book multiple classes - book with another teacher and save on travel costs