AVAILABLE TO BOOK WEDNESDAYS-SUNDAYS
This private group tour combines snowshoeing and a scrumptious fondue in an evening of adventure and fun for you and your friends, family or colleagues. The tour includes snowshoe and headlamp rentals, an experienced and informative guide, and an après-snowshoeing social dining experience with cheese, broth and chocolate fondues.
The tour begins by meeting your group's snowshoe guide at the alpine fire pit and gearing up with snowshoes and a beginner snowshoeing briefing. From here you will be guided through the magical and enchanting Light Walk around Blue Grouse Lake. If your group is wanting more of a challenge, your guides can lead your group in to the backcountry and experience the forest lit by headlamps.
- 1-hour guided snowshoe tour with an accomplished and informative guide
- Headlamp rentals
- Snowshoe Rentals
- A warm and delectable dining experience with cheese, broth and chocolate fondue courses (see menu below)
- You will also receive 20% off retail (regular-priced)
Package Pricing Coming Soon
- Your group must have at least 6 people (guests will be seated in pods of 6)
Availability and Booking
- Available to book Wednesday-Sunday (including over Christmas break), based on availability
- Tours start at 5:30pm and 7pm
- 7 business days advance reservations are required
- Participants must be 13+ years old
- No snowshoe experience necessary
Snowshoe Fondue Menu
Served with fresh baked baguette and fingerling potatoes
Root Vegetable Broth Fondue
Served with assorted vegetables and
Choice of 3 proteins from:
beef, scallops, wild sockeye salmon, chicken breast, prawns and tofu
Served with an assortment of seasonal fruit, marshmallows, Belgian waffles and cinnamon puff pastry
Beverages included in booking: hot chocolate, apple cider, tea and coffee.
Alternative beverages and alcoholic beverages are available at an additional cost through your server on the night of your experience.
Vegan options available upon request.
- Vegan ‘cheese’ pot made from a plant based mushroom and nutritional yeast recipe