This private group tour combines snowshoeing and a scrumptious fondue in an evening of adventure and fun for you and your friends, family or colleagues. The tour includes snowshoe and headlamp rentals, an experienced and informative guide, and an après snowshoeing fondue in Altitudes Bistro where you will enjoy a social dining experience with Cheese, Broth and Chocolate Fondues.
- 1 Hour guided snowshoe tour
- Snowshoe Rentals
- Fondue - Cheese, Broth, and Chocolate (see menu below)
- $85/person Passholders (includes rentals, guide and fondue)
- $95/person Regular (includes Grouse Mountain Admission, rentals, guide and fondue)
- Your group must have at least 6 people.
Package Availability and Booking
- Available 6 days a week (Thursday through Tuesday) throughout the winter season*
- Tours start at 7:00pm
- 3 business days advance reservations are required.
Snowshoe Fondue Menu
with fresh baked organic baguette
Includes assorted vegetables, tofu, fingerling potatoes, root vegetable broth and chicken broth.
Plus 3 selections of the following choices: chicken, beef, pork loin, wild salmon, scallops, prawns
additional meat, poultry or vegetables available at $11 per 6 oz
additional fish or seafood available at $12 per 6 oz
additional cheese fondue pot available at $25.50
seasonal fresh cut fruit, cinnamon puff pastry twirl, marshmallows
Add Grand Marnier, Baileys, Amaretto or Triple Sec to your chocolate fondue available at $10.00 (per pot)
Prices subject to change without notice. All prices in Canadian dollars and subject to applicable taxes. Grouse Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs and schedules without notice. Products are non refundable and non transferable.