Learn search & rescue skills specific to the alpine environment from our team of experienced patrollers, then work together to respond to a simulated emergency scenario.
- To explore strategies for team effectiveness, and focus on the fine points of collaboration for success.
- To share a high energy, high challenge experience.
- To hone communication skills.
Highlights & Benefits
- Strong, long-lasting organization-wide bonds result from the common experience.
- You will be able to identify, share, and better utilize each team member’s strengths.
- Provides a highly supportive environment that can be easily transferred back to the workplace as participants interact with each other and their clients.
- Promotes longterm application of useful learning points connected to the program.
- Involves every participant (even in large groups) in a single multi-faceted activity.
- Flexible, allowing for customization to suit your organizational needs.
- Allows individuals from diverse areas in large organizations to interact dynamically in a short period of time.
- High energy level and fast pace of the activity increase the level of positive participation.
- Highly challenging yet low risk.
- Teams are able to interact, share enormous success and celebrate as a unit.
Info & Booking
Group size: 15-80
Physical impact: high/active
Program length: full-day (6-8 hours), half-day (3-4 hours), or add-on (2 hours)
Bookings include program equipment and materials, facilitation and Skyride admission.
Recommended enhancements: add Avalanche Safety Training 1 (AST) or Wilderness First Aid for even more practical experience.
Contact us or call 604.980.9311.