British Columbia’s fifth annual Family Day will be a celebration of quality family fun as well as savings for parents and kids at the Peak of Vancouver. BC Residents will be able to access the Mountain for 50% off all day on Monday, February 8th!
Also offered is a Family Day Discovery Lesson Package which includes Skyride access, the lesson and rentals. Lessons will be offered at 10:30am and 1:30pm. Call Guest Services at 604.980.9311 to book yours now.
Savings and fun is a powerful combination! So mark your calendar and join us at the Peak of Vancouver for Family Day!
Special Family Day Activities:
- Pancake Breakfast (8:30am-11am, Mountaintop Chalet): Join us for a charity pancake breakfast by
donation. Net proceeds benefit North Shore Rescue.
- Grouse Mountain Adventure Camps Open House (11am-3pm, inside Chalet entrance): Take part in
fun activities featured in our Grouse Mountain Adventure Camps.
- Grizwald the Bear (11am-3pm, Chalet): Meet and take pictures with our lovable
- Family Day Photo Opportunities (all day): Capture your family day with our natural winter
wonderland as your backdrop. Look for the special photo markers.
- Meet Cleo, Grouse Mountain's resident barn owl: (11am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm, Chalet)
- Complimentary Snowshoe Tours (1pm and 3pm, Fireside Hut): Complimentary 1-hour guided tours. Snowshoes required and rentals available at the Fireside Hut. Conditions permitting.
- Global BC Family Puck Shoot Out (2pm-3pm, Skate Pond): Shoot the puck for a chance to win prizes compliments of Global BC.
- Family Day Lunch Special (11am-close, Lupins Café): Purchase any whole pizza and 4 beverages (fountain pop,
bottled pop/juice, Dasani water, milk) for $30 + tax.
- Lantern release (5:45pm, Altitudes Patio): In celebration of Chinese New Year, release lanterns in honour of your loved ones
and set your intentions. Limited number of lanterns available on a first-come basis. Lantern vouchers can
be obtained in advance at Alpine Guest Services anytime on Family Day (while supplies last). One lantern
per family/group. Subject to wind and weather conditions.
- Skiing/ Snowboarding (9am-10pm)
- Terrain Park (9am-10pm)
- Mountaintop Ice Skating (9am-10pm)
- Snowshoe Park (9am to dusk)
- Light Walk (Dusk to 10pm)
- Sliding Zone (10am-10pm): Snow level and weather permitting
- Mountaintop Sleigh Rides (9am-dusk): Snow level and weather permitting
- Ziplining (12pm to 5pm): Various tour times available. Please book through Guest Services. Rates apply.
- Eye of the Wind (11am to 3pm): Various tour times available please book through Guest Services.
- Shopping: Outfitters (9am-10pm); Spirit Gallery Gift Shop (10am-8pm)