British Columbia’s third Family Day will be celebration of quality family fun as well as savings for parents and kids at the Peak of Vancouver. BC Residents access the Mountain for 50% off on February 9th. Savings and fun is a powerful combination!
So mark your calendar and join us at the Peak of Vancouver for Family Day!
- Mountaintop Skating, 9am-10pm [Skate Pond]
- Complimentary Family Photos, 10am-4pm [Chalet]
- Family Scavenger Hunt, 10am-4pm [Chalet Atrium]
Find the hidden markers for a chance to win prizes.
- Meet Cleo, 11am, 1pm, 3pm [Chalet]
Meet our real, live barn owl and ambassador, Cleo. Also making appearances throughout the day will be Grizwald, Grouse Mountain’s bear mascot.
- Rope Bridge Crossing, 1pm-4pm [North Side, Skate Pond] Test your balance on the slack line bridge
- Family Day Craft Station, 1pm– 4pm [Chalet Atrium]
- Global BC Family Puck Shoot Out, 2pm-3pm [Skate Pond] Shoot the puck for a chance to win prizes compliments of Global BC.
Plus enjoy our Family Day Lunch Feature in Lupins: Any whole pizza and four beverages (some exclusions) for $30 plus tax