Due to the updated forecast of heavy rain and wind, tonight’s Family New Years Eve Celebration has been CANCELLED.
There will be no fireworks or outdoor music but some scheduled indoor activities will go ahead as planned - please see revised schedule below. We will be contacting ticket holders directly.
From 4:00 pm onward, celebrate the kick-off of 2020 with entertainment and fun for all ages. Glide on our 8,000-square foot mountaintop Skate Pond, take a sled down our Sliding Zone and be awed by the magical outdoor Light Walk around Blue Grouse Lake.
Revised Schedule of Events:
• Man About Town - Live DJ, 4–10pm
- Get your photo taken with our magical entertainers, 5pm onwards
Theatre in the Sky:
Gingerbread Village (Lower Spirit Gallery):
- Complimentary Snowshoe Tours - 5:30pm, 8:15pm & 9:15pm
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Ice skating on the Mountaintop Skate Pond
- Sliding Zone
- Magical Light Walk (please ensure you are wearing snow-appropriate footwear)
- Sleigh Rides (snow level dependent)
- New Year's Eve Crafts (Elf Headquarters, Chalet Main Floor)
- Visit the Gingerbread Village (Spirit Gallery)
More New Year's Eve Events at Grouse Mountain
NYE Gala Dinners
Our New Year's Eve Gala dinners are adult gatherings, with seatings beginning at 5:00pm, and dancing starting at 10pm. Full menu and event details are available here.
NYE Snowshoe Fondue
Our New Year's Eve Snowshoe Fondue is a great way to gather a group of friends or a special someone to ring in the New Year. Enjoy a one-hour guided snowshoe tour followed by cheese, broth and chocolate fondue courses.
- Passholders receive complimentary access to the event prior to 7pm - no registration necessary! Skyride uploads will not be available after 7pm, so arrive early to guarantee access!
- Non-Passholders are required to purchase tickets! Tickets are valid after 4pm on December 31 only and includes Skyride access.