Tell A Friend Tour is back again this year, this time showing up for a two-day event on mountain on February 29th and March 1st.
The Saturday will operate in classic TAFT style: “kids visit hills, get kids stoked, give out prizes and then eat pizza.” Day two will feature a competition for Intermediate/Advanced skiers – the winner will land a sponsorship with LINE Skis.
Saturday, February 29th -
This portion of the event is open to all levels of skiers.
- 10:00am-3:00pm Tell a Friend Tour Park Session. Meet @ Grouse Park, located on Side Cut
- 3:30-4:15pm Pizza Party @ Lower Spirit Gallery, bottom level of Chalet. Come hang out and enjoy some pizza - it's on us. It's first come, first served, while quantities last, so be sure to arrive on time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sunday, March 1st -
Please note, this Sunday event is for ADVANCED/INTERMEDIATE level skiers only. Spectators welcome!
- 9:00am-10:00am MANDATORY Check in & bib pick up @ Grouse Park Tent located at the entrance to Grouse Parks, near the wooden archway. Registration closes at 10:00am sharp, so arrive up top early for check it or you will not be allowed to participate.
- 10:30am-2:00pm Jam style format with different features @ Grouse Park
- 3:00-4:00pm @ Awards @ Spirit Gallery, Lower Level Chalet
What can you win!?!
1. Line flow sponsorship (whoever skis the best/fits the brand)
2. Two Full Saga Outerwear kits. One for women and one for men (Jacket, pants, hat, facemask)
3. Big swag bag hook up with $500 worth of sponsor gear for best trick of the day,
- Cost: Complimentary! Please note that while this is a free event, the cost of your admission is not included. Tickets and passes are available for purchase online and at Guest Services at the base of Grouse Mountain.
- Pre-registration is required and online waiver must be completed by your legal parent/guardian
- Helmets are MANDATORY for both Saturday and Sunday events