Celebrate the arrival of winter with a special Winter Solstice yoga event at Grouse Mountain. Begin the evening under the stars with a journey through the twinkling Light Walk and over to the magical hiwus Feasthouse atop Grouse Mountain. Come prepared with snow-appropriate footwear or strap on your snowshoes for the this snowy walk. Indulge in a 1.5 hour heart opening, mind altering, fun and fiery yoga practice led by one of YYoga's fantastic instructors.
Registration: The cost of the event is $10.00, with all proceeds benefiting BC Children's Hospital. Online registration is required to secure your spot in the yoga session. The cost of your admission is not included with registration. Tickets and passes are available for purchase at Guest Services at the base of Grouse Mountain.
- Please find your own way up the mountain and meet the YYoga team in front of the Main Chalet at 6:00pm, class will be from 6:30-7:45pm. Look for the YYoga tent.
- Snowshoe rentals are available at the Fireside Hut at the top of Grouse Mountain, located directly beside the Skate Pond, should you choose to wear them for the walk to the hiwus Feasthouse.
- After everyone is signed in, we'll walk as a group to the hiwus Feasthouse.
- Yoga mats will be provided by our friends at lululemon Park Royal.
- Everyone is welcome - the yoga class will be suitable for all levels.
Space is limited so watch for registration to open and reserve your spot quickly!