CSIA Level 1 Certification
Certification Course Info
- Participants must be Ability Level 5 or higher.
- The prices listed are for the course only. There is no charge for lift tickets.
- For information on CSIA and CASI programs, visit snowpro.com.
- For Skiing Retest, candidates must register for and attend Days 1 and 2 of the course.
- For Teaching Retest, candidates must register for and attend
Days 2 and 3.
- All candidates must complete an EPrep Learning Module. A website link will be provided in your confirmation letter.
- The BC Ministry of Education has approved the CSIA Level 1 Certification course as an external credit towards a High School diploma. Visit the Instructor Certification course page for more info.
- Students meet in Valley Plaza at 8:30am on Day 1. On Days 2 & 3 students meet at the Snow School Meeting Place at 9am.
Certification Course Dates & Times
|Course Dates 2018/19||Dates|
|Session 1||Dec. 2, 8, 9|
|Session 2||Jan. 13, 19, 20|
|Session 3||Feb. 10, 16, 17|
|Session 4||Mar. 3, 9, 10|