Our dual-line, five-line circuit gives you an adrenaline-pumping tour across the peaks and canyons of Grouse and Dam Mountains. The tour lasts just over two hours and can be booked as an individual or as a group. Along the way our fun and friendly guides will look after your safety, and share stories with you that will leave a lasting impression. Strap yourself in and...zoom.
A Release of Liability Waiver must be completed prior to participating in this activity. For those under the age of 19, a parent or guardian must complete a waiver for the individual.
- Ziplining is an outdoor activity and operates in all weather conditions Speeds reach up to 80km/hr and lines are up to 70m/200ft high.
- Participants must be between 32kg (70lbs) and 114kg (250lbs) - including clothing/footwear.
- Not recommended for people with spinal injuries.
- Expectant mothers not permitted to participate for safety reasons.
- Be prepared for some light physical exertion including stairs and hiking.
- Appropriate footwear required (no open toed shoes).
- Please arrive at the base of the mountain 60 minutes prior to your scheduled time and proceed to the Mountaintop Plaza (located on the mountaintop). Please meet at designated area in the Plaza 20 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- No bags, purses or backpacks are allowed on tour. Lockers are available to rent in our Mountain Plaza for $2
- Secure all loose items (keys, phone, wallet etc.) in a sealed pocked. Your harness has a small pocket with limited storages.
- Livestreaming during the experience is prohibited. Please review our Media Policies for more information.
- All Guests are required to sign the exclusion of liability waiver prior to the activity. Guests under 19 years of age require a legal parent/guardian to sign
- All guests are required to wear the helmet provided by Grouse Mountain in order to participate in the activity. Please note that this requirement cannot be waived and that not all forms of religious headwear may be compatible with our helmets. Guests are welcome to try on a helmet on site to determine suitable fit prior to purchase.
- No refunds or credit issued for tour cancellations made within 24 hours, or for guests who do not show up for their scheduled check-in time.
Capture Your Zipline Experience
Digital formats of personal and group photos are available for purchase after your tour.