Now a time-honoured tradition as part of Grouse Mountain’s Peak of Christmas celebration, Santa’s Breakfast will be featured in Lupins Café and Altitudes Bistro. Families can enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet and visit with Santa Claus, partake in face painting and enjoy a magic show!
Dates and Hours
December 3rd & 4th, December 16th-24th 2016,
9:00am – 10:30am
Please arrive between 8:30am-8:45am
December 3rd- 4th, December 16th-24th 2016,
8:30am – 10:00am
Please arrive between 8:00am-8:45am
Continental Breakfast Selections
- Toast Station with a Selection of Multi-Grain, Whole Wheat and White, Gluten Free and Bagels
- Fresh Baked Assorted Pastries, Croissants & Scones
- Selection of Cold Cereals & Roasted Local Granola & Honey
- Greek Yogurt, Milk, Roasted Garlic Herbed Cream Cheese
- Fresh Cut Seasonal Fruit & Sweet Mascarpone
Menu served with assorted juices, regular and decaffeinated coffee, tea and herbal infusions
- Pancakes, Blueberry Compote, Caramel Sauce
- Belgian Waffles, Strawberry Conserve, Maple Whipped Cream Braised Chicken & Herbed Root Vegetable Hash
- Traditional Scrambled Eggs
- Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Local Cured Bacon & Mini Bratwurst
Adult/Senior (19+) - $44.76*
Youth (13-18) - $25.56*
Child (5-12) - $15.96*
Tot (4 and under) - $7.16*
Adult/Senior (19+) - $55.95*
Youth (13-18) - $31.95*
Child (5-12) - $19.95*
Tot (4 and under) - $8.95*
Regular prices include round trip Skyride and access to all our Peak of Christmas festivities.
*An additional 18% gratuity plus applicable taxes will be automatically added to total bill.
Please call 604.980.9311, visit Guest Services at Grouse Mountain or click on the button below to reserve your table.