Grouse Mountain and SOS Children’s Village are partnering during the Peak of Christmas to create a special SOS Children’s Gingerbread Village.
We are looking for professional and aspiring bakers and pastry chefs to help build unique gingerbread houses that will be on display in the Grouse Mountain chalet from November 27-January 1.
By participating, you are supporting SOS Children’s Village BC who help local vulnerable children, youth and their families, including those in foster care. Plus, you have a chance to win great prizes!
Each gingerbread house will be judged and the top three will be awarded the following prizes:
- 1st Place $1,000 Grouse Mountain Gift Card or cash
- 2nd Place $500 Grouse Mountain Gift Card or cash
- 3rd Place $250 Grouse Mountain Gift Card or cash
Also, a special prize* for the top high school team - $200 Grouse Mountain Gift Card!
Bakers will also receive potential exposure through a variety of different channels:
- Showcase your talents to thousands of visitors to
- Peak of Christmas;
- Grouse Mountain Facebook, Twitter and Instagram streams;
- Media partners: Global TV, North Shore News;
- Grouse Mountain public relations promotion;
- Signage promoting participant’s name or institution.
FORM SUBMISSION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 30
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE - ENTRIES WILL BE
ACCEPTED ON FIRST COME BASIS
If interested, please contact:
Events and Sponsorship Manager,
Grouse Mountain Resorts
604-998-4263 - firstname.lastname@example.org