Grouse Mountain is once again partnering with SOS Children’s Village during the Peak of Christmas to bring you the annual SOS Children’s Gingerbread Village.
This is a fantastic opportunity for professional and aspiring bakers and pastry chefs to showcase your talents in support of a good cause. We are currently looking for entries of unique gingerbread houses that will be on display in the Grouse Mountain chalet from November 24-January 1.
You will be supporting SOS Children’s Village BC who help local vulnerable children, youth and their families, including those in foster care. Plus, you have a chance to win great prizes!
Each gingerbread house will be judged and the top three will be awarded the following prizes:
• 1st Place $1,000 Grouse Mountain Gift Card or cash
• 2nd Place $500 Grouse Mountain Gift Card or cash
• 3rd Place $250 Grouse Mountain Gift Card or cash
Also, a special prize* for the top high school team - $200 Grouse Mountain Gift Card!
Bakers will also receive potential exposure through a variety of different channels:
• Showcase your talents to thousands of visitors to Peak of Christmas;
• Grouse Mountain social media streams;
• Media partners: Global TV, North Shore News;
• Grouse Mountain public relations promotion;
• Signage promoting participant’s name or institution.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE - ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON FIRST COME BASIS
If interested, please contact:
Events and Sponsorship Manager, Grouse Mountain Resorts 604-998-4263