Only six sleeps to Christmas and the Peak of Christmas
at Grouse Mountain is in full swing! Snow is falling, the lights are shinning, our Ice Skating Pond is in great shape. We've been 'elfing' people across the city
to get them into the festive mood! So without further ado, we'd like to present you with a round-up of everything going on up here -- because there truly is so much going on!
- Voting on our SOS Gingerbread Challenge is still underway. There were plenty of incredible entries. To see them for yourself, you can visit our Peak Chalet or check out all of the entries and vote on your favourite on our Facebook page.
- Have you seen some photos tagged with #Grouselfie lately? We're having a contest in which every time you take an 'elfie selfie' tagged with #grouselfie we donate $5 to help bring underprivileged kids to the Peak of Christmas. Have a peek at our #Grouselfie gallery.
- Santa's reindeer, Dancer and Prancer, are hanging around before the big day! You can read more about that here.
- Our Ice Skating Pond opened way back near the start of November and the ice has remained in great shape!
- If you're after a great meal with the team this Christmas, we're offering a festive 3-course set lunch menu at The Observatory this holiday season. Read more about our Christmas lunch.
- Bring the whole family for a special meal at the Peak of Vancouver - Breakfast with Santa - featuring a delicious hot and cold buffet, a Christmas sing-a-long, face painting, a special gift and of course the jolly man in red himself.
- Whether you’re looking for an intimate dinner or to gather with friends to ring in 2015 with some dancing, and fun! Our New Years Eve Gala is a great way to get 2015 started the right way.
- If you fancy yourself the outdoor and active type, the New Years Eve Snowshoe Fondue may be just the thing for you! A one-hour guided snowshoe tour under the stars, followed by a some warming up inside with a scrumptious cheese, broth and chocolate fondue in Altitudes Bistro!
- If you want some New Years Eve fun for the whole family, we'll also be having a special Family New Years event featuring a live DJ, ice skating, a photo booth, Griswald the Bear, Dick Clark's NYE in the Theatre in the Sky, a scavenger hunt, s'mores, apple cider, and so much more!
- To get a read on all of the Peak of Christmas activities such as 'Picture Yourself' as an Elf, Santa's Workshop, Reindeer Ranger Talks, and so much more.
- And, if you weren't aware, our Mountain Ziplines remain open as long as the weather is cooperative!