hiwus Feasthouse Art
Gather in an authentic Pacific Northwest Feasthouse for a day of creativity - hear stories from a Squamish Elder, and prepare to drum, dance, sing, and paint a team canvas inspired by First Nation's spirit animals.
- Explore the team’s skills and attributes.
- Create a positive atmosphere of fun and camaraderie.
- Encourage managed risk-taking.
Highlights & Benefits
- Better awareness of the skills and intellectual resources within your team.
- End product can be used in rebranding process.
- Strong relationships, trust and communication lines formed through a common bonding experience.
- Promotes creative and inventive thinking.
- Your team will discover spontaneity and humour - within themselves and each other.
- Increased ability to combine thoughts and ideas in new ways.
- Recognition and expansion of intuitive abilities. Gets your team to step outside their usual comfort zone.
- Ability to examine issues from new perspectives.
- More effective collaboration.
Info & Booking
Group size: 15-80
Physical impact: low
Program length: half-day (3-4 hours)
Bookings include program equipment and materials, facilitation and Skyride admission.
Recommended enhancements: add a private session with one of our experienced Wildlife Ranger or a Snowshoe and Fondue (winter).
Contact us or call 604.980.9311.